*** IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ / CUSTOMER ACTION REQUIRED
On Friday, April 27, 2018, at 21:00 PDT Orderlytics Order processing will be offline for up to 24 hours.
The scheduled maintenance event is due to an IPv4 network migration being performed by the Orderlytics hosting company. Orderlytics will be offline for order process until the network migration is complete and Orderlytics servers are updated.
Order processing to retailers (e.g. Amazon and Aliexpress) will be offline until the migration is complete. Orderlytics will remain online to collect all orders from your websites.
During the maintenance period you will see the following message under the Orderlytics orders menu:
- Order processing is currently offline. All order payloads are being collected and will be processed once the maintenance period is complete
SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE PERIOD
The scheduled IPv4 network migration is planned to commence on:
- Friday, April 27, 2018 start at 21:00 PDT.
- The Orderlytics servers will be updated after the migration. The entire migration, server update and testing will take up to 24 hours.
*** IMPORTANT - Please read to avoid account lock out by Retailers ***
Due to the change in the network IP addresses and the automated retailer account verification system will trigger the generation of retailer account verification codes to be sent. These verification codes will be sent to the account owner email address or via text to phone.
*** Action: You must use the Orderlytics Unlock Script to enter the verification code to activate your account. Follow the steps outlined for the Retailer Account Unlock process.
Note: This verification process will not happen until the Orderlytics servers are updated and the ordering process is turned back on.
PREVENTATIVE STEPS TO MINIMIZE IMPACT
Follow these steps to help minimize the impact to your account.
- Before scheduled maintenance period starts - Increase the order queue time to 48 - 72 hours. Order Queue time can be set under the Setting Page by adjusting the "Group orders by address" feature. This will force Orderlytics to hold all your orders in queue until maintenance has cleared.
- After scheduled maintenance period ends - Manually "Force Push" 10 orders from the Order Queue page to see how the Retailers are viewing the network. It might take several orders before the Account Verification Code is triggered.
- When Account Verification is sent by Retailer - follow the Retailer Account Unlock process
- Once account is verified as being active by Retailer - Go to Orderlytics Settings page to reduce the Order Queue Time back to normal intervals. Orderlytics will then reset the time interval and automatically release all pending orders in queue.
FULFILLMENT ORDERS CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
All Orderlytics customers are impacted by this scheduled maintenance event. Your orders will not be processed during the maintenance period as well. Use the Order Queue timer to increase the time for Orderlytics to hold orders until the maintenance period is over.
Once the maintenance period is over the fulfillment orders (orders not processed by retailer merchants) will process as normal. There is no account verification process required for Fulfillment orders.
If you have any problems or concerns please contact me immediately to get your account sorted.
I want to apologize for any inconvenience. This network migration was unavoidable and forced by the hosting company.