If you have a book on Createspace and have been recently notified your book is migrating over to Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) platform you can now leverage Orderlytics to automatically place all your book orders at cost.
How? By ordering author copies from your KDP account.
Please review how to author copies from your KDP account at: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G202132360
How to configure Orderlytics to process KDP orders
- Set up your KDP account under the Retailer Account section
- Add your KDP book to the New Product section
The important information when setting up an Orderlytics product is to set the Product ID to your:
- Clickfunnels product ID (or)
- Shopify SKU (or)
- WooCommerce SKU
And, set the Retailer Product ID/SKU value. In this case, it will be your KDP book ASIN or IBSN (10 digit) number.
Quantity is typically set to "1". However, KDP does allow you to sell up to 999 author copies
Key things to consider/remember:
- KDP books must be "Live" in your KDP Bookshelf to be eligible
- Other Amazon products can not be added to the shopping cart containing KDP author copy books
If you have any questions, please let me know in the Intercom support channel.