1. Login to Orderlytics and go to the INFO Page. Copy the link from the Clickfunnels Webhook section (bottom link)
Note: the instructions on the bottom that state when placing the webhook link in CF to only select the options:
Setting both options allows Orderlytics to capture new sales transaction data as well as sales transaction updates, like refunds.
2. While in Orderlytics, go to the SETTINGS page and enter your Google Analytics UA Tracking ID for your property where you want to track CF sales data.
Note: Multiple GA properties can be loaded into the tracking ID field. Enter the tracking IDs separated by a semi-colon ( ; ) - example: UA-XXXX-Y1;UA-XXXX-Y2 etc. (no spaces between IDs). The format is UA-XXXX-Y.
3. Go to Clickfunnels and open the funnel you want to track sales and select the SETTINGS Page from the funnel menu
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the WEBHOOK SECTION
5. Select the MANAGE YOUR FUNNEL WEBHOOKS Button
6. Select NEW FUNNEL WEBHOOK Button (top right)
7. Enter Orderlytics Webhook Link in the URL field
8. Select the EVENTS menu - Select "purchase_created" and "purchase_updated"
9. Save Webhook
10. Repeat steps for any other funnel you want to track.
Note: Remember to enter the Orderlytics webhook link in every funnel you want to track sales by repeating the steps above.
VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST format all your campaign links with the Google UTM codes. If the UTM codes are not properly appended to your funnel URLs, tracking will not be picked up by Google Analytics.
GA Campaign URL Builder:
Let us know if you have any issues getting the GA Ecommerce Reporting setup.